Hotchkis' new direct-fit, performance sway bars are designed as a direct fit for 2014+ Q50 sedan! Hotchkis Sport Suspension understands the desire for improved handling, control, and driving pleasure of Infiniti sports cars. To make these driving improvements happen, we have developed an Adjustable Sway Bar system. The Rear Sway Bar features three roll stiffness positions to match your desired handling balance. The bar can be set up to deliver an effective rate of 685 lbs/in, a sporty 810 lbs/in or a more aggressive setting of 970 lbs/in for greatly improved street, favorite twisty road or track driving. The stout Front Sway Bar is designed to deliver a rate 200% stronger than the stock bar to vividly improve the turn-in response, stability and grip of your Infiniti Q series. The Sway Bars are manufactured from strong, American made DOM steel tubing and CNC formed for accuracy and a direct bolt-in installation.
- Dramatically improve the stability, balance and grip
- Direct bolt-in upgrade, no vehicle mods required
- Reduces body roll while maintaining ride quality
- Front bar is formed from 35mm DOM steel tubing, the rear uses 29mm
- Front bar rate is 200% stiffer than stock at of 1340 lbs/inch
- Adjustable rear bar can be positioned to achieve 685, 810 or 970 lbs/inch
- Supplied with heavy duty polyurethane bushings and hardware
- Gloss gray powder coated finish and lifetime warranty
- Brings handling excitement to your Q50, Q60
- Dramatically improves steering and chassis response
- Increases stability, improves traction, reduces body roll by increasing front/rear roll stiffness
- Easy bolt-on installation.