- Infiniti Q50 2.0T RWD (2016, 2017)
- Infiniti Q50 3.0T RWD (2016, 2017)
- Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD (2014, 2015)
- Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD (2016, 2017)
- Infiniti Q50 RWD (2014, 2015)
- Infiniti Q50S RWD (2014, 2015)
Specs & Features
- Lowers 1.0" Front and 0.6" Rear (Q50 2.0T RWD 16-17)
- Lowers 1.1" Front and 0.6" Rear (Q50 3.0T RWD 16-17)
- Lowers 1.1" Front and 0.8" Rear (Q50 Hybrid RWD 14-15)
- Lowers 1.0" Front and 0.6" Rear (Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD 16-17)
- Lowers 1.0" Front and 0.5" Rear (Q50 RWD 14-15)
- Lowers 1.0" Front and 0.5" Rear (Q50S RWD 14-15)
- Supreme Ride Comfort lowering springs
- Includes all 4 lowering springs
- Works with factory shocks or aftermarket shocks that fit stock springs
- 1 Year Warranty
Tanabe NF210 Lowering Springs feature a tasteful drop, and produces the best overall ride quality and comfort of any lowering spring on the market. Spring rates on the NF210 are only about 5% more than stock, and retains much of the factory ride quality characteristics while providing a lower, tighter stance.
Tanabe NF210 Lowering Springs are great for daily drivers and luxury cars as well as those who demand the most comfort from a lowering spring.
Tanabe Springs are some of the strongest springs available for automotive use (2100n/m) and are created using some of the most advanced methods and machinery in the world. We are one of the only manufacturers who have obtained the world quality manufacturing certification ISO9001.
Tanabe Springs are known by various race teams in Japan for their impressive performance on the circuit.